Wednesday 14 October 2015

Fine-daughter-of-a-black-president



               So I woke up that morning oo,wondering where the night went as usual,made my traditional cup of coffee,no sorry,Lipton,picked my phone...searching for new topics to air my view on....well,the gods of gossip were in a good mood that morning...the first headline that graced my four eyes was the fact that one fine-daughter-of-a-black-president is now engaged to one of the men that fought alongside her father in World War II, honestly, i don't even know how that steaming cup of tea managed to miss my mouth (and don't you dare ask where it went to).
            Back to d matter,this lady is someborry that influenced many votes,how?....she just posted a couple of perfect selfies!...now that Big Daddy is in Abuja, she's slying us totally. In fact, i know a couple of hot blodded brothers who would call for a by-election (we voted under the influence of beauty abeg). Now, i'm here thinking of the one thing that made our fine-daughter-of-a-black-president (i no mention any name oooo) attracted to her ancestor when confirm,eligible bachelors like me and Brother Paul next door are just one phone call away?...abi guys don finish for area ni???..... Or was she never attracted to him, is it a question of force,or just a product of culture? Okay, what’s the problem with this baba sef, wetin im wan do again??.....i'm still asking myself this questions ooo, my people.
           Actually,i do not have anything against the culture sef,if you're 72 and you wish to get married to your 18 year old crush,go ahead....i'd still come and eat jollof rice at the reception jejely. All i'm doing is questioning the logic of it; not on the male's side but on the female's....how on earth would u want to enter a marriage where your step-daughters are in your mother's age bracket??....i wonder ooo.....and for the Baba's....well...if una finish all the fresh, young and fine babes before we reach there.....DIARIZGOD OOOO.....
     I am done talking abeg,before them talk say na my mouth them hear say make person no marry person...when my orente still dey use me play hide-and-seek....but lets take a moment and do the math of it... If our Grandfathers marry our classmates....who would we marry?......FIND X
                    SEE Y'ALL NEXT TIME....YOU  MAKE  LIFE WORTH WRITING FOR.... #shalla

7 comments:

  1. Lmao, when all of you were being hypnotized by her beauty, my sister had already been sold off to Alhaji!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!..... it's not an easy something ooo.. . d timing is just perfect 👌👌👌👏

      Delete
  2. one guy even said and i quote "your father sent my father to jail and i hated your father for it but now dat i can see you, i now know that my father was wrong...you have my vote".... i wonder ow dat guy must feel now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe... . i don't blame the Brother ooo.. . now she's doing nonsense...

      Delete
    2. Nah, she's jst pursuing her dreamz

      Delete
  3. Well, she has a dream (MARRY A LEADER), since d days of Nnamdi Azikwe, teachers bin telling guy "u r d leaders of 2mao. 2015, her Dad achieved his goal against all odds, baba is reti-ing omo soo she gats port (sadly, 4rm guys 2 Men). Soon and very soon, she'll be d BOOREEfull Wife of d President (nt d first Lady) and she'll av a Zara (PRESIDENTIAL ORENTE) 2 post her selfie(s), we cnt be 2 sure, cuz it tul jst 1 selfie 2 win me ova 2 TEAM CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete